TALLEBUDGERA | 3 BED 1 BATH PLUS 1 BED 1 BATH
Offers Above $720,000 (Under offer)
What a wonderful outlook from this 3-bedroom brick home.
You can sit on your back patio and toast the sunset while watching the horses graze.
The home is set on a raised concrete slab and boasts a walk through kitchen, open plan living,
cool tiled floors throughout, bathroom, separate toilet, 3 bedrooms with built ins and concrete patio from entrance to rear.
If you need just a little extra space for extended family, Grandma or Pa can comfortably spend their time in the separate
shed come retreat, which is an oasis of serenity inside and fully serviced. A must to see!
Perfectly affordable with just under an acre at 4000m2, of mostly flat land.
The rear paddock is currently set up for horses and there's plenty of shed storage too.
The property is ideal for the hobby farmer or families wanting their children to have a rural lifestyle without sacrificing big city amenities being located within proximity of all the Gold Coast has to offer, for example;
- Access to Shuster Park at the end of the street (58 acres of picnic spots, walking / bike trails, kids playground, fishing spot,
off leash dog area and horse friendly areas including fenced dressage arena.)
- St Andrews Lutheran College is walking distance
- Stepping Stones Childcare centre is up on the main road.
- 2 klms from West Burleigh with trendy cafe's, restaurants, post office, hair dresser etc.
- 3.5klms from Burleigh Heads Shopping & Beaches.
- easy M1 Access
You really won't find a better priced acreage so close to town.
Call Mark Fraser 0418763749
Contact us here with your details to learn about possible 'off market' sales or to gain some assistance with your search for a home.
Feel free to use the search tool to find what you are looking for on realestate.com.au